To Our Anonymous Tip Informants
We collect certain personal information about you or your company – but only when that information is provided by you or is obtained by us with your authorization. We use that information to better serve the specific needs of your company, organization, community or district.Examples of sources from which we collect information include:
- interviews and phone calls with you,
- letters or e-mails from you,
- Webinars and conferences
B. Parties to Whom We Disclose Information
As a general rule, we do not disclose personal information about our members/vendors/clients or former clients to anyone. However, to the extent permitted by law and any applicable state Code of Professional Conduct, certain nonpublic information about you may be disclosed in the following situations:
- To comply with a validly issued and enforceable subpoena or summons.
- In the course of a review of our firm’s practices under the authorization of a state or national licensing board, or as necessary to properly respond to an inquiry or complaint from such a licensing board of organization.
- To provide information to affiliates of the WeTip Organization and non-affiliated third parties who perform services or functions for us in conjunction with our services to you, but only if we have a contractual agreement with the other party which prohibits them from disclosing or using the information other than for the purposes for which it was disclosed. (Examples of such disclosures include using an outside service bureau to process tax returns or engaging a records-retention agency to store prior year records.)
C. Confidentiality and Security of Nonpublic Personal Information
Except as otherwise described in this notice, we restrict access to nonpublic personal information about you to employees of our firm and other parties who must use that information to provide services to you. Their right to further disclose and use the information is limited by the policies of out firm, applicable law, our Code of Professional Conduct, and nondisclosure agreements where appropriate. We also maintain physical, electronic, and procedural safeguards in compliance with applicable laws and regulations to guard your personal information from unauthorized access, alteration, or premature destruction.
Tips Per Arrest
WeTip averages an arrest for every 33 tips received.
Drug Worth Per Arrest
For every arrest made, an average of $20,883 worth of drugs have been seized.
Property Value Per Arrest
An average of $1,078 worth of stolen property is recovered.
Arrests Per Conviction
For every 1.9 arrests made, a criminal has been convicted in a court of law.